In order to create a safe environment for our teams, spectators, and staff, the following guidelines and safety protocols must be adhered to at the JSC complex:
- If you recently traveled to a state or other location on the PA Travel Restriction listing, JSC expects that you will self-quarantine in accordance with PA guidelines.
- No coach, player, parent, spectator, or referee should attend a soccer activity if they are not feeling well. Individuals planning to attend a JSC activity are required to screen themselves for symptoms of COVID-19 before each JSC activity. We note that it is the parent’s responsibility to screen players. If anyone is displaying symptoms of COVID-19, they are prohibited from participating in any JSC activities. Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle/body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea. Anyone exhibiting these symptoms will be asked to leave the facility immediately.
- Parents and/or spectators should bring personal hand sanitizer to games. The sharing of food/water is prohibited. No spitting.
- Parents and spectators must comply with social distancing guidelines and remain at least 6 feet apart at all times. Face coverings are required for all spectators and coaches. Face coverings are required for players, parents, coaches, referees and spectators when they are walking from their car to the field. Players and referees will not be required to wear face coverings while playing or warming up for a game.
- Individuals with pre-existing conditions etc. that may be more vulnerable to COVID-19 are not encouraged to attend JSC activities.
- 2 parents/spectators per player are permitted at the JSC complex. Players and spectators from the same team must stand on the same sideline. JSC’s sideline will be between the 9 v 9 and 7 v 7 field (see JSC’s full Safety Guidelines)
JSC Site Map (Click image for a larger view)