JSC COVID-19 GAME/TRAINING GUIDELINES AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS (INDOOR)
In order to create a safe environment for our teams, spectators, and volunteers, the following guidelines and safety protocols must be adhered to:
- No coach, player, parent, or spectator should attend a soccer activity if they are not feeling well. Individuals planning to attend a JSC activity are required to screen themselves for symptoms of COVID-19 before each JSC activity. We note that it is the parent’s responsibility to screen players. If anyone is displaying symptoms of COVID-19, they are prohibited from participating in any JSC activities. Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle/body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea. Anyone exhibiting these symptoms will be asked to leave the facility immediately.
- Individuals with pre-existing conditions etc. that may be more vulnerable to COVID-19 are not encouraged to attend JSC activities.
- Players should bring personal hand sanitizer to games and trainings. The sharing of food/water is prohibited. No spitting.
- Face coverings are required for parents, coaches, trainers, and spectators at all times during games and trainings. Players are not required to wear face coverings while actively participating in JSC trainings, but are required to wear a face covering at all other times.
- Indoor Facilities – JSC families are required to follow all guidelines of the facility where the games and trainings are being held. JSC families are encouraged to visit the website of each facility prior to arriving at the facility. Below is a list of frequently used facilities by JSC.
- iRoy Multi Sport Complex –
- Far Post
- Please report any positive Covid case (player or coach), that impacts a JSC team to your coach and send an email to [email protected] .